Monday, April 15, 2024

Music Monday (281): Jungle, Kelela, Blanco Brown, and Luke Combs

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Over the weekend, I watched the Coachella livestream, and one of my favorite performances on Saturday was from Jungle. Check out Palm Trees!


Adri: I'm listening to Holier (JD. REID Remix) by Kelela featuring Shygirl. So, I could only find an official version of the original on Soundcloud. But I love both of them. I also love the visuals she's been realeasing for RAVE:N, The Remixes. For some reason I'm reminded of The Fifth Element.



Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Take Me Out To The Ballgame by Luke Combs as well as Sunshine Shine and Take Me Home, Country Roads by Blanco Brown. Have an amazing week!





What are you listening to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...