Monday, April 22, 2024

Music Monday (282): Brittany Howard, No Doubt


Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I've been listening to Brittany Howard's latest album, What Now. (She was also part of the Friday lineup for Coachella, and I tuned into her performance during the Youtube livestream.) One of my favorite songs from What Now is: Another Day!


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Don't Speak by No Doubt. Have an amazing week! 



What are you listening to this week?


2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard a No Doubt song in a long time. Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun way to start a Monday! :) I didn't know about Brittany howard but fun song!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...