Monday, April 1, 2024

Music Monday (279): Beyoncé, SiR, and Chenayder

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: This week, I'm listening to Beyonce's new album, Cowboy Carter. I love it so much (more on that later, on a different post). One of my top-favorite tracks is Ameriican Requiem.


Adri: I stumbled onto this new artist: Chenayder. I've been listening to her song, One Last Time, on repeat, and I love the music video. 


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Brighter by SiR. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've only listened to a couple of tracks from Cowboy Carter so far but I'm really enjoying it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it too. Cowboy Carter is currently my top-favorite album released this year. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...